Saybrook Point Inn & Spa
Hotel, Spa, New American
- Spend some time on the beautiful back deck.
- Awesome rooms and food!
- The 82-room luxury inn is exactly where the Connecticut River meets Long Island Soundtalk about water views! http://www.theconnecticutbride.com/The-Connecticut-Bride/Spring-Summer-2012/Summer-Stars/
- The outdoor paint job is horrible. Bad choice of yellow.
- Beautiful rooms, beautiful view.
- Love it here!
- A relaxing place to hang out in Saybrook during summer!
- First, the food is wonderful, the staff gracious and friendly. The views are wonderful all year long. The rooms are so comfortable. Relaxation is the key here.
- Great martinis
- Go with the Spa Package. Includes: 1 night, breakfast and a couples massage. It's a great value!
- Looks like someone urinated all over the building--- they are just trying to copy the "Ocean House" in Rhode Island -- nice try but - you failed - foods is horrible and service is worse!
- I think the yellow is a great choice of color.
- Have Lynda at the TerraMar bar fix you a drink and provide recommendations if you want to explore town (don't be afraid of the Monkey Farm!). She's the best - be sure to take care of her w a good tip!
- So beautiful - thankyou
- Amazing spa-like showers, stay in the guesthouse across the street