Flo's Clam Shack
- Skip the line--- go straight upstairs to the (raw)bar
- When ordering a kids meal at the takeout window you can choose beer as your beverage of choice.
- Cash only!
- Very tasty fried clams!
- This seafront destination for everything from clam cakes to clam chowder has been destroyed by hurricanes no less than four times, most recently in 1991. (From Aerial America)
- Make sure you have time to wait when going here the line is ridiculous, but if your torn between the fish & chips or fried clams, get the fried clams. It's all good though
- Best clams in town!!
- Sitting at the outdoor picnic tables watching the marathoners go by! Great clam cakes!
- Cash only!
- Cash only and the ATM inside is a rip off. $3.50 fee.
- They need better parking! It makes my head explode! :(
- *not a strip club
- This place is always packed. Make sure you have time to wait in line
- Amazing fried clams and great service
- Test the very tasty French fry mussels
- The Fresh Fish sandwich combo with fries, coleslaw, and a beer is a ridiculously good deal
- Fried calamari were amazing
- Right across the street from First Beach, this clam shack is famous for its stuffies (stuffed quahogs) and chowder, as well as its hot dog and Champagne lunch platter, if you're in the mood.
- Fish & chips and clam cakes are Outstanding!
- Have fish and chips and enjoy the view. Both great!