Grocery Store, Deli / Bodega
- Get local Oregon blueberries in season now!
- How did you get service inside here? Your checkin is a lie!
- Don't eat anything before you pay or they'll fuck you up
- The deli special for lunch and dinner is b/w $4-$6 and often a pretty good meal for that price.
- They carry Salumi products!
- The Eco Taliban!
- Love Zupans. A bit pricey but when you're lazy and this is your local grocer, it does have amazing stuff. Like Ellenos yogurt, it's crack in yogurt form. I may move to the PNW just for the yogurt.
- In the front, they have all kinds of fun pastries and desserts from local bakeries.
- Upscale anything. Deli is great. Their kale salad is the best
- Filming location of Portlandia's S2 E3 when Jack McBrayer forgets to bring his reusable bag to the grocery store.
- Good luck leaving before spending $40.
- Artisanal supermarkets can be a bit of a running gag, but you can't deny how good it is to leave a place with locally-made hummus and cheeses, paired with fresh focaccia.
- I want to eat my way from one end of this store to the other. Total foodie heaven, and 3 types of kale to choose from!
- Send a fresh-cut Valentine's Day bouquet to that special someone. Flowers available for delivery at zupans.com.
- Whole rotisserie chickens $4.99 on Thursdays. What a great deal!
- The new issue of Zupan's Indulge magazine has arrived! Definitely worth a trip to pick one up.
- A limited number of tickets are available for our annual event, The Taste of Zupans, where you can enjoy an exceptional array of food & drink. Make a $20 donation to benefit Sunshine Division today.
- It's apple season! Our knowledgeable experts hand-select the freshest produce in Portland.
- First of the season Gravenstein apples are here! Theyre the perfect apples for all your homemade applesauce or fresh-baked apple pies.
- Delmonico steaks: the best steak you'll ever try...on sale through Tuesday for only $13.99 lb!