Zum Arabischen Coffe Baum
- Coffee has been served here since 1711 and its Germanys oldest coffee house. Dont miss to visit the museum!
- Historic coffee shop from the 18th century, partly turned into a museum now. Interesting to wander through, but don't be fooled: It's a tourist trap and most likely the most expensive coffee in town.
- Gute Atmosphre, leckeres Essen und ein interessantes Museum
- Kein Handyempfang (E) drinnen.
- Superteuer! Eine Tasse Milch (ohne Kaffee oder Tee!) fr 3,20 . x_x
- Lecker Essen
- Rumrolen (rum ball) is really good. The best I have ever had. Loved the tasse kaffee.
- Loved the rumrolen (rum ball). The best I have had so far.. and great tasse koffee
- Leider weder ein gutes Museum, noch hervoragender Kaffee...
- Einspnner und Kleckselkuchen.
- **** "Historic"
- Coffee is great!
- Quite nice selection of alcoholic coffee drinks.
- Sehr gehobene Preise. Ein Bier fr 4,90, das hat in LE schon seltenheitswert
- Touristic place, lives of it's reputation. Coffee specialities seem to be good, normal coffee does not. Cakes are huge but unfortunately too icy.
- Just tourist trap with expensive standard coffee and bad cakes.
- So bad service for that price. Coffe is not comeing with water, cake is so dry. I wouldnt come again.
- The Espresso was ok. Nothing special! Expensive tourist spot. Espresso 2.95, small water 3.00, large beer 5.00, strudel 6,90!
- The oldest coffee house in Europe. Try Strudel, it's amazing.