Grand Central Terminal
New York, NY 10017
- For $6.50 get their delicious, fresh, and vegan guacamole and share it with friends. Sandwiches start at $9, try the steak, turkey guava, or a grilled chicken sandwich.
- Free chips
- Great Guacamole! If you don't need a bag don't take it!
- The chips are made on the premise and guacamole is fresh as fresh gets! A perfect snack for the train.
- Margaritas to go!
- The $6 margarita is from 4-6 and its at the bar only
- The food is not memorable! I'd rather forget it actually. Found a huge piece of cartridge in my chicken quesadilla that once it was pulled out there was nothing left of chicken!
- $6 margarita on Mon and Tue by 7pm
- Nice place, low key, perfect for Friday before the train. A little pricey; burrito set me back $19.
- Do not try the Cuban. It is terrible. Dry, flavorless, and undercooked fries.
- I got a burrito to go and I'm pleasantly surprised how good it is!
- Margaritas are a bit dear $9.50 and too sour, but they are to go and you can make your train.
- Happy hr $6 margaritas at the bar...enough said. No, not enough said- try the passion fruit
- Big breakfast burrito and fresh juice for $7!
- Small margaritas. Not necessarily worth the price.
- try the taco salad. very filling