1319 California St, San Francisco, CA 94109 (at Leavenworth)
CA, CA 94109
- The bar tenders are drunker than I am. Make sure you know your orders because they will ask you at least 15 times what your order was..and then still get it wrong.
- This place is mostly stupid.
- have two fireplaces...enough said
- Perfect neighborhood bar. Perfect setting for QT & catch-up. The ambiance is great and the fireplace makes for a perfect rainy night out.
- Zeki's Bar is San Francisco's favorite neighborhood bar. Located on Nob Hill, we serve 11 draft beers and a great selection of wine and single malt whiskey. With 2 fireplaces and plenty of tables, it'
- Great place to catch up with friends over wine or play trivia on Wednesdays!
- Get the blue cheese martini!! And there are free bagels on NFL Sundays
- Get the blue cheese martini with Hendricks gin. Vodka does not belong in a martini.
- Blue cheese martini FTW!
- Great ambiance, decent drinks for the price, and nicely tucked away on the hill.
- This is a pretty cool bar, with cool people. Always good to be here.
- 2 fireplaces, solid drinks and board games
- Cute seats by the window. Throwback 90s music, good vibe. Strong drinks.
- Fin du monde
- The hottest (temperature) bar in sf
- Jags fans only!!
- Best door guy in the city.
- Really solid atmosphere, super casual, fun, friendly. Close to a bunch of great places nearby. Highly recommend this spot!
- Hop Stoopid on tap. That is all.