Shop 98, Discovery Bay Plaza
+852 2987 6232
- Great wiev , it s like heaven in the middle of Hongkong
- Whatever you do, DO NOT order Smoothies here. They are the worst, not cold, even taste like some kind of medicine.
- Rugby Sevens-inspired menu specials with steak, pizza and mussels and wine pairings now available.
- Open areas are non smoking, too.
- I go there very often for the calamari, spaghetti clams and pizza.....every year we host a birthday party for my child and everything works out perfectly....nice seaview, great spot, affordable prices
- Live Music. Outdoor. Staff fair to friendly, food good. Big terrace.
- , ,
- Huge portions!
- Grilled chicken caesar salad, spaghetti clams, quesadilla, wine selection, service
- Service is great. I've not had anything bad here. Only negative is they don't accept American Express.
- amazing view ,good food, great staff
- Great view over the bay (as expected). Pricey menu (as expected)
- Mediocre for high prices. Go somewhere else for microwaved food.
- $35 Happy hour beers on Sundays
- This restaurant is using fresh mussels instead of frozen one, so it's really yummy, must try this here.
- Giant Melty Chocolate Pudding is a must try! You need to share it with few friends though.
- Zaks makes the best straight up Margarita.
- Sit outside around 8 pm and catch the fireworks from Disney.
- I challenge you to get through the ribs (main course)! Zak's is good food, great for big appetites too. On a sunny day it is hard place to leave. Just relax and soak up the surroundings with friends.