1690 York Ave (88th & 89th)
New York, NY 10128
- Get the marinated skirt steak. Best skirt steak you'll ever eat.
- Eat here if you don't like good tasting, well prepared food.
- Watch out that You don't get here before closing.. Bad attitudes a plenty!!!
- Great staff. Great menu and daily specials. Warm romaine salad is delicious.
- Nice atmosphere. Good food, Cool bar and it's on York Ave. Who knew?
- Great food and service. Steak for two with oysters Rockefeller is the best deal on the UES!
- Awesome restaurant... I love the grilled warm romaine salad and the best skirt steak you will ever have.
- Beet salad is delicious and cocktails are strong but good!
- The soups are absolutely the soup. And for dessert, the Molten Lava chocolate cake is an absolute must
- Completely blah overpriced brunch. Avoid.
- Amazing grouper.
- Food is good but overpriced. Beware that their price fixed menus aren't actually fixed.