Yi-Chung Bazaar (一中街商圈)
Street Food Gathering, Night Market
- Best street shopping area in Taichung. If u want some funky thrift shopping, this is the place to go. Lots of good food vendors too. One day won't be enough time to shop here :)
- more people hire many food
- Parking is difficult, but everything else is awesome. The food costs very little and the stalls sell super cool stuff.
- Popular for the yourhs
- Dry popular and full of young people.
- Food is amazing and cheap. Squid with different seasonings, suckling pork sanduich (pitta bread), shwarma sanduich. Plus 7-11.
- Great mix of street food bazaars, casual restaurants and fashion boutiques. Fantastic vibe!
- I'm from Malaysia. Have Yi Zhung Shopping Street and Feng Jia Night Market in Tai Chung. Frankly speaking, there were more places to visit and more foods to eat in Yi Zhung Shopping Street.
- This place has a good mixture of food and places to shop
- I personally prefer Yizhung bazaar than Fengjia night market ! There are so many shops and things to buy here
- Fancy clothes with cheap price
- I enjoy the time here for years. Nice place for hanging out. Shopping and several choices of food.
- Food is awesome and various. Mind the crowd on weekends. It's so much better on weekdays.