Yellow Green Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Food Court, Music Venue
8:00am - 4:00pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
- Stop by the Spice Market! They have over 200 types of Spices, Herbs and Teas! The Curry's Amazing!!!
- Open Saturday & Sunday from 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM year-round. New Times definitely approves. It's the perfect place to find fresh, natural products.
- Explore local seasonal produce at South Floridas largest farmers market with 300 booths.
- Hawaiian burger at the vegan/vegetarian booth From the ground up is amazing!! So delicious and they're super friendly.
- Try "Big Umm...s Cajun" their cooking is amazing! Jambalaya, Cornbread, Mac n Cheese, Veagan Cup cakes - everything is deeeelish! The couple that run the booth are very friendly too.
- Best frozen sangria in town...even on a cold day.
- Good selection, and great prices, especially the fish!
- Really more of a Flea Market in my opinion, but fun place to look around. Don't assume the produce is local or organic - ask questions.
- Great farmers market. Samples galore if you ever want to try exotic fruits
- Visit both #135 very cool all about wellness next to the herbalist. They sell dry soursop leaves.
- Love this place
- Yellow Green Farmers Market on Twitter twitter.com/ygfarmersmarket
- Visit the Icing on the Kake booth!!!!
- Follow on Twitter @kakebykhayla for weekly specials!
- new vendor Jan'12 at the middle of the South end really fresh local and organic produce. They have a chef demo going on right next to them.
- Try the cashew pate and the chocolate truffles from Loren on booth 78 : )
- Don't leave this place without trying the almond and hazelnut truffles in booth 78. Loved them!! ...I bought some for my co-workers who are all about organic foods! Next time I'll try the cheesecake!!
- The good earth has the best organic food in south Florida
- Awesome massage and bodywork at Planet Massage booth 125 http://www.planetmassage.com
- Veey nice place to buy some fruits and vegetables, also there is so many places to eat, super good market and very organized with the parking lot.