116 W 1st Ave
North Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Guinness Wings & Paddy Wagon Burgers rock, along with anything in a breadbowl.
- Glad to have Sean McMullan back at the helm. Revamped menu but Tuesday is still Wing Night! I recommend the Old Bay & Butter Wings or Guinness Beef Stew.
- Always a great place to eat. Tuesday is trivia night.
- Wait staff
- Prime rib Monday's
- It's a red flag when you order the same round of drinks multiple times, and the prices are different each time. Who's to say that any of those prices were the true one, and not made up.
- Great place for authentic Irish atmosphere.
- Great Wings and Service
- They pour a proper pint of Guinness here
- Come with friends.
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib on Mondays. What a great meal don't forget to get a side of horseradish.
- Try the wings! That's what keeps me coming back. Service and drink prices are really good as well.
- Make sure you can suck it in! It's a tight squeeze to get around the bar, especially when the place is packed!
- What a let down. If this really is under new management, manage better. Wings were overcooked and The side sauces were only 1/2 filled Oh and thanks for my refill. Walk by it a few more times.
- This is the old Foursquare for the pub. They have new owners and it's under new Management. The new one was created this year and is ""Ye Olde Anglesea Pub"
- Glad to have Sean McMullan back at the helm. Revamped menu and I recommend the Old Bay & Butter Wings or Guinness Beef Stew.
- Tuesday is Wing Night! Try the Old Bay & Butter or the Honey Guiness BBQ
- Suicide Wings and a Prime Rib sandwich is my meal of choice
- Great wings
- Tuesday night is wing night