234 N Belmont Ave (btw Washington & Michigan)
Indianapolis, IN 46222
- Order the "Giant Double". Best burger in the city, hands down!
- It's hard to beat an amazing burger paired with fresh iced tea in a mason jar!
- Giant double burger with onion rings, mail me a thank you card.
- It would be easier to say what isn't good here. Try it all!
- Food is good, but be careful. Dont leave anything valuable in your car in plain site, or you may come back to a broken window in your car.
- CASH ONLY No credit cards, debit cards, checks, or traveler's checks.
- One of the best burgers in Indy. Though I will warn you it can get a bit smokey at lunchtime. But easily one of the best greasy spoons in Indianapolis.
- Burgers and 0nionrings
- Changed my life lol bud diesel and a double cheeseburger
- An Indy institution. Worth the short drive from downtown. Great burgers and onion rings. CASH ONLY.
- Great place to go for a wonderful bacon cheeseburger!
- Indy is the best city in the world for onion rings (Maybe that's the true meaning behind the name "Circle City) and this place boasts some of the best in town!
- I'm willing to bet this is the original floor from 1946.
- I love finding local favorites like this. I met Becky who's grandfather started this legendary burger house. The double with a side of onion rings is a must have, get a goblet of beer on the side!
- Double cheeseburger + onion rings = a match made in burger heaven.
- Eater "21 Essential Hamburgers of America" '15: 100-year-old dive bar serves the epitome of the "smash burger"; resulting patties "reduced to an almost two-dimensional plane of seared beef."
- Double cheeseburger and chalice of Budweiser will not disappoint.
- Double Cheese Burger with Onion Rings and add a fish bowl of beer!!!
- Yes, it's loud and often crowded. Yes, they're cash only. Yes, they are slow. And yes, you should still check it out.