The Woodlands Restaurant
192 Sharon Rd
Lakeville, CT 06039
- All these years later... Still the restaurant in the area that everyone else try's to compare to ( few are even close).
- Lively bar, friendly staff, soco ice cream the best, fish very good!
- Smoked salmon sandwich and chicken cutlet
- The beet salad and pepper steak
- Everything! Wiener Schnitzel, Pistachio Nut Crusted Salmon, Veal Parmesean, Vegetable Stir Fry, Key Lime Pie! (and I'm from Florida)
- Went there solo while on a business trip. Service was slow (but not for the larger parties around me). Food was okay, but not $40 worth okay. Maybe the lunch menu is better.
- Try the fish tacos - Gluten free, fresh fish, slaw, black beans, rice, corn tortilla, verde, salsa, pico, guacamole
- Shrimp quesadilla: it's why I come here for lunch.
- Suchi is fantastic! Try the Hot Girl Wrap!! Also the Rigatoni with wild mushroom was delicious.