Won Kee Seafood
206 Barber Ct
Milpitas, CA 95035
- don't get milk tea here
- House Special ftw
- Lunch specials start at $6.99 and lots to choose from. Food comes out super fast too!!!
- Delicious BBQ pork, duck, etc. Open super late in case you have late-night munchies. The rest of the menu is typical Cantonese fare. Not Safe For Vegetarians.
- Not fancy looking, but the food is pretty good.
- Awesome wonton soup. They had run out of roast duck :( but steamed chicken with soy sauce was not bad at all! Beware of the soup quantity...the bowl is huge.
- Food is quite medicore. The crispy noodle comes with a brown, not an egg white, sauce. Quite disappointing. Avoid!!!
- All the Lunch special dishes are good...
- BBQ chicken dishes probably their best dish here.
- The staff is very nice and attentive. For asian restaurant service, it is 4.5 stars standards. Food is generally good but this time I got the satay beef noodles and it was too bland.
- The minced beef and vermicelli with cilantro is unique. Might be better than pho!
- Try the salt pepper shrimp
- Delicious succulent bbq pork! Go for the steamed prawns, fresh from the tank!
- Good Dim Sum today