Winter Garden Village
- Watch out for the roundabout, nobody knows how to drive in one.
- um shopping aberto super charmoso! No mto turstico e tem timas opes de compras! Adorei!!
- Kudos to the new property owners. They are dumping some serious cash into infrastructure. Nice to see parking strips and stop signs reappearing after years of neglect.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Outdoor mall with lots of stores and places to eat.
- There lots of shopping to be done here and placr to eat so bring your money and shop till you drop lol you name it its here even a relaxing place nails massage ext #OrlandoLife #ThisIsThaLife
- Make you sure check out UNOS Grill if your looking for a place to eat. Good staff and great food!
- Excellent shops and restaurant
- If you get tired of shopping this is a perfect place to sit in a cozy chair and listen to Holiday music - oh and people watch!
- Cookies and cream is a bit of a dissapointment
- Um charme esse lugar! Boas compras para casa, cama, mesa e banho. Decorao e tem pontas de estoque para garimpar.
- 6.4 Best Place to spend afternoons back in highschool. There aren't any activities or festivities to make this place lively or apart from any other shopping center
- Great quality prostitutes!
- Busy when leaving from best buy side leave from back side
- Did they really decide to do construction and block the roads on Christmas Eve?
- Go to American Eagle Outfitters for a good bargain and the staff are very friendly and willing to help
- Keep an eye on your purse
- Great place to get anything & everything. Wide variety of shopping. My favorites: Best Buy, Target, Barnes & Noble (just to sit & read).
- Ambiente tranquilo e dieferente
- Great shopping area, this is the most organized Ross in Orlando.
- Great shopping area. Reasonable parking and so much variety!