The Wine Gallery and Bistro
Wine Bar, Wine Shop
5 W Monument Ave (at N Main St)
Dayton, OH 45402
- Try a flight!
- Pizzas are great. Checkout the wine specials.
- This place is just weird. The interior is so odd. There is potential but I don't think anything has been updated in over a decade. It's the vintage look gone wrong- or weird- or something.
- The best part is drinking wine on their leather couches. Great atmosphere.
- Great atmosphere. Love the couches!
- It was great! Amazing wine selection!
- two words: service blows.
- It was wonderful as always!
- Tuesdays and Thursdays $2-4 6oz glasses of wine!
- Try the cheese plate with the mango chutney and the prosciutto. The combination of sweet, salty, and creamy is amazing!
- $2 Tuesdays are the best!
- The Adobe Art Sangria is phenomenal!!!
- The cool cucumber soup is refreshing on a hot day (although I'm not sure it's a regular menu item). Veggie pizza is great. The crust is a little thick and bubbly. Brownie is AWESOME!!!
- New location, same great selection and vibe!