Wind & Sea
34699 Golden Lantern St (Dana Point Hatbor)
Dana Point, CA 92629
- Ah the views! What a great place to have some cocktails & apps. Their menu food is decent but their best deals are during Happy Hour! Watch out for the Mai Tai's! - www.BusinessWebCoach.com
- Strong Mai Thais, decent poke - incredible sunsets
- U cant come here without having a Mai tai!! Delicious and dangerously strong
- Happy Hour M-F 4-7pm. Wine $4.50, Mai-Tai $4.95
- If want a nice place to go for happy hour where dogs are welcome, this place is it, and yes the mai tai are excellent.
- Great food great views
- Always awesome :)
- At Dana Point and laying back.
- Window facing the water provides nice people watching with all the traffic coming in and out if the marina. Food was just ok. At these prices it really ought to be better. Hit Proud Mary instead.
- Best artichoke and mai Thais ever.
- Fantastically strong cocktails.
- The best cocktail sauce ever!
- Favorite fish and chips of all time, just do it.
- 3 Mai Tais limit... But if you go to the bar first you can have 4!
- Great Brunch with unlimited Mimosas!
- Good was ok. The service was fantastic Hanna rocks it !
- Pina colada outside is perfect for a sunny day. Get the pork sliders and a side of fries.
- Food was good. Drinks fair. My Margarita was almost straight tequila.
- I like this restaurant so much salmon with potato and some vegatables (1. Choce from menu) also lke ther salad with avocado,egg like wine and different types of beer ts clean
- The place is nice and lovely; however, the service was not good at all !!!!