Supermarket, Grocery Store
- Best place to buy spices in bulk and nite they carry chia seed!! :-)
- They have a healthy make your own peanut butter. Awesome!
- Well laid out store, friendly staff. In and out faster than Walmart. Awesome bulk foodstuffs. WinCo > Smiths.
- The amount you save on a large shopping trip makes it worth the drive even if you are coming from the southwest of town. Lowest prices on food. Cannot be beat.
- They don't take credit cards! Only debit. Be aware.
- Impressed with how cheaper most of the frozen food, produce, bread, etc. is than Walmart. I was in and out fast too!
- You can get a discount for bringing your own recyclable bags!
- If there is a spice you can't find at another store in town this place has it. There are spices, sugar, cereals, chocolates, etc that can be bought in the bulk
- This place is getting more expensive. Be very aware
- They're now selling cases of alkaline water at less than $1/liter!
- Spend $100 & get a free turkey
- being employee-owned makes a difference
- They have their brand milk now I didn't notice that before. Maybe new??
- The fried chicken is always a good choice and don't forget the potato wedges!
- best prices on produce in town
- This store is like food 4 less. Not liking it
- For a limited time, spend $100 and get a FREE Turkey. I got my Turkey today. Thanks WinCo Foods (:
- Up front employees might be friendly,but receiving are nothing but a bunch of grade a assholes. Will never shop at a Winco ever.
- Wow, today was the grand opening and there were a million people there. Prices are cheap, but I will keep going to smiths until the crowd dies down.
- The Prices Are Awesome, The Varieties Are Perfect, And The Staff Is On Point. Wish We Had #WinCo On The East Coast.