2794 Diamond St
San Francisco, CA 94131
- Excellent. One of my favorite Chinese restaurants.
- Good neighborhood spot for Chinese food. Get the chicken corn soup and Szechuan chicken. Pro-tip: add broccoli to the chicken.
- String beans, cumin lamb, chow fan, General Tso's chicken Extremely fast and polite service. Love this place.
- Great for both vegetarians and meat eaters. Love the walnut prawns, chicken in lettuce cups, vegetable or shrimp fried rice, ma po tofu, and sizzling rice soup. Owners are also wonderful people.
- Did takeout here. Classic Chinese food, nothing more nothing less. Well priced and exactly what you'd expect.
- Adequate takeout
- Work WonTon Soup
- Yum! Their jalapeo fried rice is bomb, their pork potstickers are crave worthy, the hot and sour soup is well made. I constantly find myself craving this place.