White Rock Lake Spillway
Scenic Lookout, Lake
Garland Rd (San Rafael Dr)
- Great place for photos
- Park at the spillway for easy access to the WRL jogging trail.
- Great spot for bird watching!
- My favorite place to run
- It's so nice to hear the sound of water
- Watching the water
- it's a nice place for a walk with the sound of the water nearby
- It is 13 or 15 if you take the larger path. Tge path that takes you along loop 12
- On the lower south side of the lake. Great place to visit after a huge rain storm.
- Its only 9 miles around. Not the 13 or 15 some people say.
- Bring skates or bike & lots of water! Great place to relax!
- Permanent port-o-let here!