Where Ya At Matt
Food Truck, Cajun / Creole
- How can you not get a sandwich called the Peacemaker? Fried Oysters, bacon and cheese. Better to not schedule afternoon meetings after eating this.
- Great creole near Amazon's campus on Wednesday
- the beignet? delicious... having powder all over your face after eating them? totally worth it!
- You can't go wrong with a muffaletta.
- Order beignets and enjoy them while they're too hot to hold with your bare hands. Wear black for this event.
- Shrimp & grits
- Try the jambalaya and cheesy grits. So good.
- I don't eat shrimp n' grits, but when I do, it's at Where Ya At Matt's!
- Check out Where Ya At as seen on Eat Street
- Shrimp and grits is my favorite and you can't go wrong with some beignets.
- Oyster po boy (food truck- track down)
- Mondays 11am-2pm at Toyota of Seattle. http://www.seattlefoodtruck.com for other days' whereabouts.
- Try the Jambalaya
- Try the Pork Po Boy
- Best jambalaya and beignets in town.
- Vote for them for the food truck race! Text FT163 to 66789!
- Try any of the po boys and the beignets of course!
- You can get any sandwich in a bowl with no bread. :-)
- catfish poboy & beignets...hit the spot today!!!
- The andouille sausage po-boy is delicious!