Wheelhouse Bar & Grill
American, Bar, Burgers
$ $ $ $
- Poor service tonight manager had attitude problem
- French Dip & Ribs are awesome !
- Really good burgers!
- Drinks are cheaper on the floor
- Food is good if you don't mind super slow service.
- Great happy hour specials. And selection of draft beers.
- Go during Pirates games and get 25 cent wings!
- Biggest Wings I ever saw , they were delicious.
- The Rivers club sandwich rocks!
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake is phenomenal. Don't let the description fool you tho - there is some gooey fruit on top of it.
- Worst bartenders in Pittsburgh. Right below the trainwrecks at tilted kilt
- Outdoor seating and milkshakes, get one with vanilla vodka
- Good Fish Sandwich, and huge
- Stopped by for lunch. The Pittsburgh Cheese Steak does not do our city justice. At 9 dollars, one should expect a full bun's worth of meat, but not on this sandwich. Posted pics see for yourself.
- ask for drink specials. there are always a bunch and happy hour from 6-8pm.
- Food looked really good, alcohol totally overpriced. Need more seating in the TV room during Steelers games.
- Nothing the best thing was the napkins