Whataburger Restaurants - Northeast
Burgers, Fast Food
2203 E Evans Rd (Highway 281)
San Antonio, TX 78259
- It was good food enjoyed the chicken tenders.
- It's how Texans eat!!
- Any of the "All-Time Favorites" are great, but you can never go wrong with the original Whataburger fully loaded with bacon & cheese!
- Jerrod is the best!!!
- get BBQ sauce on the whatabutger!! sooo good!
- Best Whataburger in town.
- Lobby now open 24 hours
- Make sure that you make it clear you want UNsweetened tea.
- Great as always and the mushroom swiss burger was very good.
- Great location. Great staff. Always a pleasant experience.
- I love the patty melt and they have some of the best vanilla shakes I've tasted
- Get gravy or else just go home..
- Great food, great service.
- First time I've ever been disappointed by Whataburger food. Won't come back to this location...
- Always friendly staff, asked for a recommendation. And she recommended something and even offered to exchange it for free if I didn't like it! Good eating and open 24/7!
- Very good sweet tea, well made.
- Ask for mayo no mustard.
- Request better music!