Harbor / Marina, Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Nightlife
- If you want fresh and tasty crabs. Go to Jessie's boat where the raw fish sits directly to the right of the main entrance. Then take them across the way to have them steamed there for 18 minutes.
- OH and the strawberry lemonade is so swag
- Getcha some crabs & eat them by the water.
- Oysters! Get them!
- Captain Whites best seafood at the Wharf..
- Get some fresh crabs and steam them at the wharf for free!
- Go to Captain Whites you'll get 2 1/2 dozen crabs for $30
- Blue crabs are great in the fall...full and sweet. Note:the maryland crabbing season ends the end of November. Then crabs have to be shipped in from the Carolinas, Florida etc. That = higher prices.
- Fried catfish!
- Best crabs!!
- Mmmm-hmmm crabs!!!
- They always have me coming back for more.
- Jesse Taylor Seafood has the best price 4 bushel!
- Captain Whites is the best!
- Free yoga and YaLa fitness classes every Saturday morning at 9! They are so much fun! Classes outside are the best!
- Capt. White's Delights! Get the shrimp platter; & the tilapia is bangin'.
- The whole wharf is all built up and lively now. So much to do, eat and see!
- Gorgeous place to go for a stroll, shop, eat or just chill by the water and listen to the music.
- The falafel is really good
- Great area for a short walk and a bite to eat.