The Westside Theater
Indie, Theater, Indie Movies
407 W 43rd St (btw 9th and 10th Avenue)
New York, NY 10036
- Seriously cute and intimate off-broadway theater so intimate that the actors are right in your face. So dont fall asleep, so one of them might nudge you awake.
- Check out Voca People in the upstairs theater. It's amazing!
- Love, loss and what I wore
- Chick flick was very fun! I recommend it.
- There isn't a bad seat in the house although it's a bit cramped. Saw Cagney here which was very entertaining
- It's an intimate venue with only orchestra seating.
- Love this intimate little theater. Two theaters. Not a bad seat in the house.
- Small venue that makes your #Theater experience more personal. And the show #Outstanding
- Saw disenchanted. Hysterical!
- A good view from any seat. Nice small indie theater
- You must see Asher lev
- Old Jews Telling Jokes is hilarious
- Check out Old Jews Telling Jokes here, good sh*t. AND my sister's in it.
- At Rated P. Not a single bad seat in this theater. love the venue.
- A ridiculously adorable theater in Hell's Kitchen housing some amazing shows! Be sure to check out Voca People...Scratcher was my fav<3
- After seeing the show have dinner at Ember Room. Its located on 9th Ave. . between 45th & 46th streets. The foods amazing. You can make a reservation online
- Take your mum - she will love it.
- Love loss and what I wore is amazing
- Check out Love, Loss, and What I Wore, the cast changes monthly so you can go once or twice!