Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Everything is fresh, good, and delicious. Try the salads their amazing and if your into Sushi its pretty good and fresh as well. The earlier the better.
- I love the show Chopped on the Food Network these guys carry the obscure things that are in the mystery baskets so I try a lot of new things because they have such a big inventory of food
- Freezing in here. Bring a sweater.
- Best salad bar near Columbia's campus
- Amazing...but SO overpriced.
- Great coffees beans reasonably priced.
- Bring your basketball playing friend, as you'll need his height to reach some of the towering stacks of nuts, cheeses, meats, and anything else that you'd get in a gift basket. The salad bar is huge!!
- Saying the checkout people aren't nice is an understatement. And their produce is overpriced. But they have awesome prepared foods, salad bar, and sandwich bar.
- Their dinner plates will get you through college. Great for when you're tired of your meal plan + but can't cook. #collegestudentproblems
- I love the dips and spread up front as well as an amazing cheese and antipasta section. the salad bar is a good deal too.
- Most expensive grocery store I have ever been in. $9/lb for ground beef? Are you kidding me?
- Best time to come is early morning. Very crowded around dinner time!
- Lines may be long but they move fast-best market in Manhattan-the prices are usually less than Fairway & much more manageable.
- Oh my, the dip and spread samples.
- Try the cold oatmeal and quinoa cups...and the greek yogurt parfaits!
- The meat counter guys will give you shredded meats and often won't close the bags
- great cheese selection
- one of the best salad bars in town!
- Peynir, sebze, meyve, orba
- Great prepared foods, but it can be a little pricey at times.