Westfield Mission Valley
1640 Camino Del Rio N. (btw/ Mission Center Rd & Camino del Este)
San Diego, CA 92108
- Like any mall, people park like jerks and drive too fast - park outside and far from the garage unless you have touchup paint or want a dent or two.
- Not a bad mall, but it's crawling with teens, so be wary.
- Always free samples in the food court if you're hungry!
- Avoid this mall! Too many punk teens whose parents really should teach them some respect. Drive an extra 5 minutes and go to fashion, same stores minus the ghetto
- Love that they opened up a YardHouse here!
- Monsoon Express has the BEST chicken tikka masala!
- Do NOT eat the chow mien at Rice King, its awful. If you're going to get anything there just do an a la cart order of something.
- The Macy's Home Store has free cooking classes on Saturdays at noon. So fun!
- If all you need is to get your glasses in an hour at LensCrafters, park in section J in the garage (it's also close to the Food Court.)
- park in the garage on weekends, in the parking lots off hours/ during the week.
- If your in the military, for discount.
- Nordstroms rack for cheap name brdnd
- This place is very parent friendly. The family lounge in the food court is awesome! They having nursing stalls, many changing areas, a tv, toys, and even a microwave!!!
- Save yourself headache and go to Fashion instead.
- Go to Best Buy Mobile for any phone, tablet or Mobile Broadband purchases. They give discounts on items from the big Best Buy too.
- This mall gets more ghetto as time passes. The loud ass obnoxious teens are definitely the worst part. Go to Fashion instead.
- Great selection if shoes for the whole family
- not a fan of this mall, but there's always plenty of underground parking so that's cool. literally just go here for the movie theater and bdubs
- Really needs a renovation/reimagining
- Nice big outdoor mall. Lots of shops