Supermarket, Grocery Store
- I love u wegmans
- Along with Giant, one of the cheapest places in town to get canned tuna from Wild Planet, one of the few canned seafood companies in the world thoroughly committed to sustainable fishing practices.
- You must visit the food court area. The subs, pizza, and Mexican food are all a must try. Shop, eat, and buy beer all in one shopping trip.
- I love Wegmans- it has everything in one spot. Alec Baldwin was right.
- Ok, so PENN STATE is not known for their Pizza, but Wegmans has AMAZING PIZZA! Highly recommend it! This NY native won't be missing the NYC pizza here.
- Their sandwich deli is to die for. The subs are HUGE and the meat is always fresh. it ranges from 7-9 dollars for a meal. However, 100% worth it for how great the quality and quanity is. A must try.
- It's to busy hear. It's crap don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Bring a parka...it is freezing in here
- Buy the Go Max Go candy bars! Vegan Milky Way (Twilight), Vegan Snickers (Jokerz), Vegan Three Musketeers (Buccaneer) and Vegan Almond Joy (Mahalo)!
- Cafe is a good place to work, w/ food & wifi, but bring a coat in the summer cause the AC is crazy cold.
- The burritos are tasty. Almost as good as Chipotle, but cheeper and with free guacamole.
- Wegmans is rearranging the aisles. There is no longer an organic section. Which makes it almost impossible to find the items we need. We're NOT happy!
- I smell like a hot water bag.
- Great sushi for Central PA.
- Some of the items are pricey, but you get what you pay for. The quality is excellent
- Beer selection is good, great bakery and nice olive and cheese bar.
- My favorite grocery store. A great selection of organics, healthy options, and specialty items. Many of their private-label products are as good as or better than national competitors.
- Ummmmm it's wegmans