1512 Greensboro Ave (at 15th St.)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- If you're visiting Tuscaloosa then you must go to Waysider. Best breakfast by far! If you're a college student and haven't gone yet, then you need to!
- They make Big Al pancakes if your wearing the other teams colors..
- I've been getting my breakfast 'fix' here for 45 years. Everything is soooooo good...but my "must have breakfast" is Eggs with Plantation Smoked Sausage....and of course, the HashBrowns!!!!
- Biscuits, pancakes and pretty much all breakfast food.
- It's such a cute place to have breakfast. The chocolate chip pancakes are delicious!
- Pancakes are wonderful
- The biscuits were so flavorful and the pancakes tasted just like grandma's. Everything was delicious and friendly atmosphere.
- Awesome breakfast at a great price. Lots of history here.
- This was the first place I ever ate in Tuscaloosa, and it's the best breakfast in town hands down. The cheese grits are fantastic as are the homemade biscuits. Prices aren't bad, but come early!
- A hidden gem in Tuscaloosa. They don't have any specialties but they have a good old fashioned southern breakfast for a very reasonable price. It's really cute and cozy however expect a wait!
- Best breakfast place in Tuscaloosa. So full of southern charm and great food! Their biscuits and omelets are great!
- This is a Tuscaloosa landmark with a charming southern feel. It is located in an old house giving the guests a "cozy" atmosphere. The biscuits are a must when you go.
- There was a long line but the great food and bubbly waitress made it worth it!
- The biscuits and hashbrowns were good. However the place is so small and cramped. And the food took forever to come. I liked the biscuits but I need to be comfortable. I won't return.
- Lunch is good too!
- Pancakes are delicious...but the spinach in the omelette is canned and watery! Nostalgia served up gourmet!
- Garden & Gun mag says order the biscuits!
- Everything tastes great! The biscuits are a must-eat item :)
- The biscuits and hashbrowns here are the best anywhere. Fact.
- A great place for brunch with friends, but get in the door before noon, or find another spot to eat!