Convenience Store, Sandwiches, Café
- Get off your phone, take your earbuds out, and stop being so damn rude! Also, don't give money to the panhandlers; they use it to smoke crack in the back alley.
- You'll often encounter a homeless person who expects change in return for opening the door for you. Don't feel compelled you have to give money if this happens to you.
- They have the best hot chocolate
- Mango yogurt smoothie
- Don't come here during lunch time. The line is always so long. Right before the lunch rush, it's perfect!
- Love this place, open 24x7 fulfilling basic necessities...life/time savior
- Great food. Good service
- Yet another place in CC where you're harassed by homeless people as u enter/exit Wawa!
- Very friendly service. Hospital keeps it pretty busy so expect a line.
- Hoagies aint what they used to be, but theyll do. Very good soups and grab & go items.
- Coffee, sandwiches, just great stuff.
- Your usual Wawa. Convenient to Jefferson.
- Coffee coffee coffee. Ohhhh did I say COFFEE?
- Friendly workers, but not-so-soft "soft pretzels".
- There's no place for the line to form. Hope you're not in a rush.
- Coffee, donuts and flatbreads