Convenience Store, Sandwiches, Gas Station
690 Middletown Odessa Rd (at Gloucester Blvd.)
Middletown, DE 19709
- I love wawa
- The Dulche de Leche is fantastic but its the only place people will open the door for you and then run you over in the parking lot.
- Flies on the hoagie toppings yummm
- Enjoy a fly or two while getting your coffee... disgusting...
- Immaculate bathroom and hoagiefest. This is aclassy place.
- whats the point of the disability button and/or number to call, when no one comes to help out.
- Get old bay in your Mac n cheese!
- Good for a quick stop, yummy food
- Friendly & workers especially. Nice
- No-fee ATM.
- Protein snack is awesome.
- No fee at there atm.
- They have truck parking:)
- $2 off large frozen capp...$1 off small!
- Try the Mango smoothie on a hot summer day. Very refreshing!
- Wawa ATM's don't charge your account. Maybe your bank charges you.
- Staff friendly, coffee not good.
- The new Wawa
- Try the hazelnut coffee...most of the others are down right awful!