385 Avenue of the Americas (at Waverly Pl.)
New York, NY 10014
- Best diner in the city. Come late and become friends with Kumar and Bobby
- Waverly melt. Delicious. Nom Nom Nom
- This place is vastly overrated and over priced. But it's open at all hours, so it's great for indiscriminate drunk people.
- Go for the breakfast skillet, you will not leave hungry!
- Fresh out of a massive facelift and expansion. Some old items are still around, but others, like the D-list celebrity photos around the whole place, are gone. I miss trying to figure out who they are.
- This is a great diner that's always full of weirdos...present company included.
- Do you know how much you can get for $9.95 here?! SO much!!!
- Go to Waverly Restaurant with an old friend to catch up. A quaint diner with friendly waitstaff and an extensive menu!
- fried eggs but ask for sliced tomatoes in place of the hash browns. eat all of the sausages, never the pastrami.
- , , - .
- They know what I want when I walk in the door. Sitting at the bar is like watching artists at work, especially weekends when they're slammed.
- Skillets are for show. Food wasn't cooked in the served skillet and some food was cold.
- Best chicken Caesar in town. Delicious and filling.
- 24 hour classic diner. Great breakfasts served in skillets. Pie is tasty, too.
- Breakfast served in skillets. Fresher squeezed OJ.
- All of their egg dishes come with toast and delicious potato hash browns (best in the city!)
- CASH ONLY! Great not when it's busy (go at midnight hours!) ! Get anything fried - they never get it wrong!
- Yum :) Don't get the spinach eggs Benedict though...the Spinach is not fresh it's either frozen or from a can.
- Best Belgian waffles, best sausage links, best fries!
- Try egs of Benedict. The most delicious breakfast ever!