- Go on a Thursday for science night!
- Adam is my favorite bartender! Great atmosphere. The food is sooooo delicious (the Capri is my fav). Always a pleasant crowd. I feel like douche bags are repelled from here.
- Best barfood in town.
- If you havn't had a Capri with Italian dressing, you havn't lived in Tallahasse
- Mmm... Waterworks, you my only friend.
- You owe it to yourself to try the Capri sandwich. So delicious.
- Bartenders that know their stuff. Go on, ask for their recommendation.
- Lauren, Adam & Brittany are the best bartenders in town. The Institution on sat nite w DJ Evol Eno--best dancing ever!
- Zombies are good, but try "The Old Man and the Sea" or a "Blue Hawaiian!"
- This place is the best. Great cocktails. Amazing prices. I'm talking $4 whiskey sours. Great bartenders. Go.
- Check out the live jazz on Monday nights.
- Lauren is awesome!
- Best bloody marys in town. Also they Brittany's pepperocini martini!!
- But seriously, best bar in Tally. Best staff, music and drinks
- Adam is a sweetheart. Lauren is sassy. And they will both settle scrabble debates while making tasty cocktails.
- Great music, great atmosphere, great drinks, everyone should come in for a visit.
- Ashley was great. Awesome drinks! Recommend the man at sea one!
- Eat the foods, drink the drinks, dance the dances.
- One of the only places in FL that can make a real Singapore Sling. They actually have cherry brandy!
- Check out Jazz Night on Mondays for live jazz.