- The park first opened in 1871 & was first known as City Park. John C. Olmsted gave the park its current name in 1909. It is also the site of Portland's first zoo.
- Beautiful view of Mt. Hood on a clear day.
- Don't miss the Japanese gardens and the International Rose Test Garden. Both must sees while in Portland.
- Super nice especially in early spring.
- Don't pee in the Res.!!!
- It includes a zoo, forestry museum, arboretum, children's museum, rose garden, Japanese garden, soccer field, picnic areas, playgrounds, public art and many acres of wild forest with miles of trails.
- Astounding Japanese garden. Make sure to take a tour!
- Rose Test garden, 10000 plants; Japanese Garden, trails, lots more
- Gorgeous rose gardens!
- Plenty of stairs to get good exercise on.
- Incredible urban park with grass on the east side and wild forest and trails on the west
- Big and green
- See the rose garden and arboretum
- Go for a jog after a heavy dinner or bring some friends + beers for a chill picnic/hangout.
- Lindo lugar para un atardecer!!
- This park is like a dream come true
- Beware of the icy ground during winter!
- Amazing natural resource close to town. Fun place to play.
- Walking and hiking. Great picnic spots.
- Lindo parque, com enorme rea verde e super aconchegante. Dentro dele tambm possvel ver o Rose Garden, Oregon holocaust memorial, jardin japons e o zoolgico.