Washington Inn Wine Bar
$ $ $ $
- Attention vegetarians and vegans: Besides salads there's at least one entree on the menu for us which the restaurant changes from time to time!
- Had a fantastic dinner, and the waitress took our 5 year old back to the kitchen to try the homemade ice creams they had - very nice touch!
- Gourmet meals and the bar menu rocks!
- Classy, with good food and good wine.
- The nicest dinner in Cape May
- Great food and atmosphere!
- The banana foster.. I almost bought another
- Great spot to have a cocktail before your meal. Good vibe. Full menu available plus separate menu as well.
- Grab a drink at the bar before dinner. Bartenders are pros and know how to make a proper cocktail.
- Lots of gluten free options. Both dinner and desert menus have gluten free items clearly marked.
- A very nice and extensive wine list. Also, home made ice cream and sorbet - both excellent!
- Listen closely in the foyer and you may hear the voice of the Inn's ghost, Elizabeth.
- Food is great, must get the blood orange cheesecake. Delicious!
- If you are from a city, or under 40, you will probably not like the bar/cocktails. However the good and wine are very good.
- Great seafood specials and well wishes in dessert chocolate if you let them know it is a special occasion.
- Order a Beach Plum martini!
- Try the oysters on a half shell...$1.00 each!
- I love a 45-60 minute wait even when we've made reservations. #lostpointsalready
- The wine bar has some great flights assembled- great place to hangout- knowledgable and friendly staff
- Try the watermelon/walnut/feta salad! It's amazing!