Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery
Winery, Farm, Distillery
114 Little York Rd (at Little Brooklyn Rd.)
Warwick, NY 10990
- Pumpkin cider is the way to go in the fall!
- Come during the week u can sample more wines less crowd as well
- It used to be just a few random kids on the weekend. Now all that's missing is a jungle gym and a slide. There needs to be a line. I shouldn't be dodging your children 2 grab a glass of wine@ a winery
- Don't forget your 'sunscreen' .. a blanket on the grass + wine = naps
- I'm not a wine guy... But I sure love me some Brooklyn gin!!!
- If you miss the winery entrance don't turn around in someone's driveway. You can make a right on Chardavoynne , a left at the stop sign, & left back on to Little York Rd. It will take about a minute.
- The wine isn't amazing, but the cider is delicious.
- Black dirt red is tasty!
- go to Bobolink Dairy and get cheese and bread then go here and get cider or wine and settle in for an afternoon of live music
- Ciders are amazing! Try the cranberry.
- Don't worry about the snow...just get here already! Enough said.
- Great wine. Buddy Holly day!
- There should be an adults only day once a month. So that people aren't tripping over, and can get seating because you brought your sex trophy to an adult venue.
- LOVED the Black Dirt Blush & the Doc's Draft Raspberry Cider!
- This place is out of control crowded lately
- Apparently a lot of rocking music, amazing food via Culinary Institute of NY and great wine!
- Their black dirt red is a great red wine! They use it to make their sangria and it's delicious!
- Try the pinot gris and black dirt red
- A little splash of black courant cordial takes a glass of pear cider up to 11.
- Good wine and good food