Wan Tan Mee 金山樓雲吞面
BBQ, Food Truck, Chinese
tmn impian emas (Taman Impian Emas)
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Must try of you are char siew lover! The char siew served together with the homemade noodle is excellent! I always order additional char siew to satisfied myself!
- One of the excellent char siew (BBQ pork) for wantan mee. Worth the try!
- Traditional wonton mee with authentic taste
- Very delicious wan tan must try.
- Hong Kong style Char Siew, noodles is nice, and sauce is tasty. Reasonably priced and portion is huge. Would recommend anyone who loves to eat wanton noodles :)
- Hours: 7:30am to 5:00pm (closed on Thursday)
- Deep fried tofu, char siu & their sides compliments are excellent taste here especially crunchy pork lard
- Not bad at all for the wan tan mee. Worth the try.
- This is one of the best so far in JB on the char siew noodle
- Nice char siew. But expensive. Small noodle RM5!