The Walter Kerr Theatre
- It is impossible not to have a great time at this hilarious, smart and sexy new musical! Give it up for Lysistrata Jones!
- It's a great space, but even as someone who usually gets the cheap seats in the mezzanine I can't recommend the balcony level.
- A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder
- Tip your usher they appreciate it.
- Lovely theatre but seats are extremely small. I will have to keep it in mind and order an aisle seat in the future.
- On the smaller side with a pretty steep mezzanine. Every seat is good.
- The mezzanine seating here is the best view of the stage.
- There's just barely enough room for a small bag at your feet, but if you have a bulky coat prepare to be cramped in the incredibly narrow seats.
- A Gentlemans Guide to love & murder: go see it. Great play, great laugh, enjoyed every Minute of it.
- Increible! No se la deben perder una belleza!
- Seeing Clybourne Park!
- Lysistrata Jones was excellent last night, very youthful, cast extremely energetic/attractive, running/jumping around, great music/lyrics/dancing, Patti Murin is a stand out & future star, great voice
- House of Blue Leaves is phenomenal!
- Center mezz fab view. Bernadette peters is why musical theatre exists. Shes achingly heartbreaking and intuitively funny, witty spot on timing. Brilliant!
- Walter Kerr has a two row balcony which has a partially blocked sightline for the far-downstage area (unless you are tall or can lean forward without interfering with someone else's sightline)
- A Little Night Music best seen from the mezzanine than the orchestra area.
- Get Cheap Hadestown New York Tickets today by Tickets4Musical. For more information please visit us at: https://www.tickets4musical.com/hadestown-tickets
- Sat at the far back of the mezzanine. Still good seats (for Springsteen), other than the fact that the seats are tiny, and legroom is limited.
- The play and actors
- Gender neutral bathrooms!