Performing Arts, Theater
918 Granville St (btwn Nelson & Smithe)
Vancouver, BC V6B 2C9
- Great live music venue downtown but the shows always start early...
- There's a secret tunnel in the basement!
- Nice place where poeple are nice, where nice shows are taking place.
- Great service. So friendly and helpful at the ticket booth.
- The best place to watch a concert!
- As much as I love the fact you can drink anywhere at this venue, $6.25 for a PBR is a rip-off.
- Great Shows!
- Always some great concerts there!
- One of the top venues in the city. The sound here is incredible. Very old school theatre vibe.
- Probably one of the best smaller venues I've been to. They're really efficient with tickets, usually good at managing long lines, there's a ton of seating and drinks are cheap. No need to coat check.
- Yes, you can take your drink to your seat!
- Needs a reno, the seats are falling apart
- Love the atmosphere of this theatre!
- Love this venue! Seats are small, with not much legroom but it's cozy and the vibe is killer. I love that this venue is a stickler for punctuality!!!
- The interior continues to deteriorate. Try not to sit down if you can avoid it.
- Adrian Glynn and The Fugitives are a literate band, drawing from prose and poetry more than most local groups. They appear at the Vogue on Wednesday, Nov. 2.
- If you dont go crazy, you are not normal. Contemporary music composer, and one-time teen idol in eastern Europe, Goran Bregovic hits the stage at the Vogue on Oct. 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Bring warm cloths. It's ccccccccold!
- Terrible small seats...