Village Theatre Westwood
Movie Theater, Indie Movies
961 Broxton Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- One of the greatest landmark theaters in Los Angeles. The screen is massive and the sound system is amazing. Try to arrive early to get seats in the middle. There is a balcony too, but sit floor.
- Four words: Twilight Red Carpet Premiere! Head to these theatres in Westwood and, who knows, maybe you will sit in the same sit Rob Pattinson did! This is a beautiful theatre. Jeannie
- Beautiful theater, old style, and so big. Large screen, comfortable seats, good visibility. Try to attend a premiere here and walk on the red carpet. It rocks!
- The screen is great, and the theater has amazing sound ( Dolby Atmos). But the seats are dated and very uncomfortable, not to mention zero leg room for anyone over 5' 10".
- Large picture palace. One of the few remaining in LA. The updated sound and digital projectors makes this one of the best theaters in LA.
- Careful with parking in the public garage across from Five Guys. Takes 30+ minutes to get out after movie. Flat rate pay lots better choice.
- Was here for the Premiere of KINSEY and attending AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY w/ a Q&A with George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Chris Cooper, Juliette Lewis, Margo Martin dale & Dermot Mulroney $10 PARKING on MON
- Make sure to sit in the balcony.
- Beautiful landmark!
- The hot dogs are great - and always $1.00!
- Puss N Boots Premiere
- Beautiful ,huge theatre!
- Say hi to Duncan, the ticket taker. He's an institution here.