Comedy Club, Theater, Building
7:45pm - 11:00pm
7:45pm - 12:00am
7:45pm - 3:00am
4:00pm - 8:00pm
- If you're broke, their Wednesday shows are only $5.
- Just east of downtown, Village hosts long- and short-form improv comedy multiple nights each week.
- Shows are now Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 8:30. Tell Clabo he looks dumb in a striped shirt for a free beer. #PLF
- Great new venue now serving beer & wine with the laughter.
- NOT BYOB ANYMORE. But a great beer and wine selection.
- Awesome Improv! $10 and BYOB! HILARIOUS!!!!! Shows Wed, Fri, Sat 8:30
- We do sell Beer and Wine here.
- Be ready to laugh until it hurts
- I've been 3 times now and have not been disappointed. Love the BYOB.
- Its $3 per container of alcohol so stick it all in one big cooler
- Funniest improv in ATL. Great beer selection too.
- The people who come coach and improvise in the prime time shows are the same ones coaching the beginner classes. Worth signing up for a class!
- Laughter and tears because it was so amazing. Will be back again. Great place to bring friends and very affordable. Why spend all that money at a movie when you can have live interactive entertainment
- Great laughs inside and outside the theater. .
- The pucking fuppet show.
- Shows are now Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Check website for more show schedules. www.villagecomedy.com starting from $5 to $10
- DRY establishment now -- you can't bring beer or they'll make you throw it out and they don't sell any :(