The Village Pump
4404 El Mar Dr
Lauderdale by the sea, FL 33308
- Jane is the best bartender around!
- Go Yankees.
- Sit outside and have a beer!
- Everything!!! Featuring Pumpkin Pie #SunnyTinis Saturday evening 6-2am! www.VillageGrille.com
- The bacon is incredible but they used to give 3-4 slices and now they give 2. That is so cheap!!! When you order a side of bacon you get 2 more pieces...pathetic, but is so good I deal with it :-/
- Best steak sandwich in Broward.
- Clamp chowder. ..:-)
- This is the Patriots sports bar in Fort Lauderdale good food good drinks.
- Try the NY Strip! Steaks are amazing w/ 1/2 OFF bottles of Wine compliment well. A meal fit for a King!
- Service is better in the grill, Asia rocks it, the pump bartenders could give a shit!
- Go University of Michigan basketball.
- Go Tigers.
- Good place for a beer while in "Ft. Lauderdale by the Sea" and makes for an easy walk to the beach and hotels.
- Blue plate special is killer
- Best bartender in town Matty!!!
- Go Yankees
- The portobello salad with chicken is AMAZING!
- Open til 2!
- Grab an ICE-COLD Presidente and enjoy the view! While your at it, enter for a chance to win an all expense paid trip for 2 to the Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana! Must be 21+ & live in FL, NY, or NJ
- Boston on the beach... watch all beantown teams here when you escape The boston weather...