Village Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market, Shop
75-5769 Alii Dr (Ali'i Dr)
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Best place for fresh produce & flowers
- Buy super cheap, delicious local fruits. Ask for a taste -- most vendors are happy to cut open something you're interested in.
- Amazing selection of fruit and veggies for incredible prices! Loved being able to try the different kinds of papayas and bananas.
- You should do your shopping for fresh fruit and souvenirs here. Better prices that visitor centers and stores. And quite a bit of options.
- Tents and vendors all lined up, this is the biggest assortment of local produce mixed with souvenirs you will find on the west side of the island. Come in the morning by 9am for the best parking.
- Great place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables. They also sell souvenirs here.
- Nice place to find souvenirs. Avoid lunchtime - very warm even inside tends
- Lots of fresh fruit and veggies, plus curios. Watch out, it gets hot walking around even with the tents.
- My brother' favorite.
- Lo nico rescatable es el mercado de frutas!!
- Tons of fresh fruits, veggies and products!
- Official farmers market on wed and sat, but there are a handful of vendors on any given day.
- Nice to walk around, get some souvenirs and some shrimp!