19th street (Bayview avenue)
Barnegat Light, NJ 08006
- The fishing industry is key to my district and I'm proud to represent the hard working people who work in it.
- Nice little shops to find interesting things. Great seafood to eat in or take home for later.
- Great flea market
- Fun shoppes. Great produce market with really fresh and wonderful goods ... a peaceful beautiful area to shop , walk and breathe in Mother Nature's goodness !
- Join me here on September 29, 2012 for my 2nd Annual Bake & BBQ!
- Usually have three festivals a year. I try and be in all of them. Check my website for more info about dates and times:
- The seafood place (Fresh Off the Hook) has amazing food. Comes right off the boat and into the kitchen. Scallop basket is a personal fave.