340 W Las Tunas Dr (at Ardmore Dr.)
San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Best Thai tea I've ever tasted.
- Enter as a customer, leave as their friend. The owners are a husband and wife team and make it seem as if you've entered their home. The food is amazing and very fresh.
- Both Golden Deli and Vietnam Restaurant have the BEST egg rolls, except there's no wait at Vietnam Restaurant and the service is much much better!
- Absolutely positively the best pho west of Westminster!!
- Porridge is watery, so if u like Chinese porridge more creamy don't get it here. Still really yummy though
- Iced coffee taste good & strong! But needa have large size :)
- Mmm.. Chinese Donuts..
- Bun rieu!
- On Eater best soups list. Get Bo Bun Hue
- Good broth in the pho, very good. Bo kho not too great
- Best Pork Chop Ever!!!
- Absolutely crap service.
- Try the Beef And Shrimp Ph - Great Pho. My taste buds wanted to add spicy sauce but I'm going spicy free today.
- B 7 mn (7 courses of beef) is great here and can feed at least 2 people for $14!
- Thai iced tea was too sweet
- Try the curry chicken or the pork chop with rice if you want a rice plate. Also very good!
- I love their bang canh (chopstick rice noodle #64). it's delicious pork and if u like udon noodles u'll like the large noodles
- They got good coffee here. I like it with condensed milk--otherwise it's too strong and bitter. You don't get a lot of coffee out of that strainer though.
- I've recently ordered the #1 (as usual) but noticed their bowl and portions have gotten a bit bigger, while the price remains the same of just under $6. Wow!