Hotel, Resort, Event Space
- Gorgeous Pool!
- simply stunning! The 15th-floor pool deck is outfitted with a life-size chess game, cabanas, and the most breathtaking feature of all the magnificent view of Biscayne Bay and the surrounding areas.
- MIA [Relax] The deep tissue massage at the spa is to die for!
- The valet is absolutely useless. Be prepared to wait an hour for you car. Witnessed a valet break a woman's car window.
- Best of Miami 2013- Best Ladies Night: Viceroy Miami. Perfectly suited for that long needed GNO, get your girls because from 8 pm to 10 pm you girls all drink for free on this hot rooftop spot.
- The spa is a must do when visiting Brickell
- Awesome place!
- Lovely service at the concierge - miamiculinarytours.com
- Save your money and find a luxury hotel that understands what the word means. Truly awful customer service.
- Turn around and leave. Truly awful customer service, nowhere near appropriate for a luxury hotel.
- This hotel's the greatest! Full Spa, Club 50 right off the Bay lovely lovely!!
- Go to the 15th floor of the Viceroy Hotel and swim in the long, long pool. Reward yourself with a passion fruit mimosa afterward.
- Decadent decor with spacious and opulent junior suite. Huge swimming pool. Friendly team. A moment of joy...
- Was here last night
- Valet Park...or you have to find your car by yourself when you leave this very exciting party.
- DO NOT VALLET YOUR CAR .
- I've been traveling to Miami for years and my most recent trip was the best b/c I stayed at the Viceroy. The decor is very chic, the amenities abundant and the service impeccable.
- Private residence with all the Viceroy hotel luxuries. Want to know more 305-323-0963
- Love this place! A week getaway from NYC. Still here actually, have a beautiful room on the 14th floor. The food is amazing. I keep ordering room service!
- Awful customer service. Found used undergarments in my room and hotel staff didn't seem to care. Really not up to customer service standards.