Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Hockey, Stadium, Concert Hall
- Opened in 1952, the coliseum hosted premier sporting and entertainment events in Portland. Elvis Presley performed one of his last concerts here before his death in 1977.
- if you're sitting lower level on the penalty box side at a Hawks game, you can use the bathrooms (no lines!) and concession stand (and vending machine!) that are on the basement level.
- Note to self: take Tri-met to get here.
- The Glass Palace! Home of the 98 Portland Winterhawks that won the Memorial Cup. Lets get it again this year!
- Be nice to your event staff. They are here to have fun with you!
- Go Winterhawks!!
- At a hawks game? High-five the best mascot in all of hockey!
- If you're a true fan, don't leave early to beat traffic.
- Go Winterhawks!!!!
- Cash only for all vendors except beer.
- I can't believe they didn't tear this down and build the Timbers a 1st class soccer stadium which could also double as football stadium.
- Go Winterhawks!
- GO HAWKS!!
- Watch a Roller Derby bout for the Rose City Rollers!
- WWDB is in the House & #LocaltoYou!
- Don't leave such boring tips :)
- Tickets4Wrestling provide you Cheapest and Discount WWE NXT Live Tickets. For more information please visit us at: https://tickets4wrestling.com/wwe-nxt-live-tickets
- Hungry? Thirsty? Want a memento? Bring about $5,000 cash
- Bathrooms are old