Versailles - Manhattan Beach
1000 N Sepulveda Blvd
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
- Garlic Chicken is a must for first times. Oxtail Stew and Ropa Vieja are also excellent choices. Friend plantains are delightful as well!
- Get the garlic chicken and bring your appetite
- Try the Famoso Pollo Versailles, or the Arroz Con Pollo. You won't regret it.
- You have to try their Latin fusion garlic chicken with a side of plantainsThis Cuban Specialty will have you coming back for more!
- 7a + fries. Been going here every week for 10 years. They know me by name and I simply can't find anything better than that. Ask for extra mojo!!!!
- Papas relleneas are most excellent.
- Lechon Asado is my favorite here. It's amazing.
- ropa viejas!
- The Versaille closest to the beach, but there are others.
- Sangria + the chicken & pork combo = Pure bliss!!!
- Assuming you like garlic and lemony sauces, you must order either #6 (Chicken) or #2 (Fried pork).
- Did you know that Versailles is certified through the Clean Bay Restaurant program and is helping to reduce stormwater pollution? To read more, visit www.santamonicabay.org
- OMG! I usually get the chicken but decided to step outside the box and get grilled squid steak. THE BOMB!
- Get the #6 pollo Versailles. It's their famous dish and never disappoints!
- Great food. I love the barbeque chicken dinner. And the chocolate cake for dessert.
- Man had the hugest roach running around on the floor waiter smashed it and gave us discount I guess I'll have to only go to the one on Venice
- Fomoso Pollo, Ropa Vieja, and Arroz con Pollo are my favorites!