Stockton Hong Kong
- Very friendly barmen who make good drinks once you've made it past the velvet rope. Make friends with Umer the door guy!
- I recommend Cocktail lovers to visit stockton, since it is known to be the best cocktail bar in hong kong. You will also enjoy their fancy game of chess, that happens every Monday at 6pm.
- Very sexy and mysterious cocktail lounge gem in HK.
- Whats good here? Damn everything and everyone! Menu changes regularly but staff is still great
- Try the Bitter Bitch, which lives up to its name thanks to liberal doses of Aperol and Angostura bitters, or the Anchorman (bourbon, Campari, amaro, hazelnut, almond, chocolate and angostura bitters).
- Great cocktail and great ambience
- Great cocktails in a classic speakeasy setting
- Secret spot and it won't never let you down
- A hidden bar that channels the gentleman's clubs of Victorian England. Try the Bitter Bitch, which lives up to its name thanks to liberal doses of Aperol and Angostura bitters.
- Too noisy for a speakeasy. Nice drinks tho.. Make sure u reserve a table, it can get quite busy
- kattlers. . . 130 . 20000.
- Very rare spacious bar in Central.
- Amazing drinks and great bartenders. Really great find though a little hidden.
- Try some good cocktails. Corpse revivor was my fav. Poison something was so strong that one drink got two people busted
- This hidden bar is at the top of a dark staircase, tucked inside a narrow alley off Wyndham. Like the Tardis, its surprisingly large inside for such a modest and hard to find entrance.
- Great drinks in a relaxed atmosphere. Good for a heart to hear talk.
- A hidden bar with good cocktails
- Classy cocktail bar at a hidden spot. My favourite is its cigar session where not everybody know.
- Nice old ambience here
- Chill, good for happy hours