Indie Movies, Movie Theater
- Stop by the uprise bakery first!
- Rudest bartenders ever....if you don't look like a Hipster don't expect polite service!
- Awesome little theater. Definitely look forward to seeing more movies there!
- One of the best craft brew selections in town, always has something new and different on tap.
- Stag + bitters + the curry popcorn sprinkle= DIY pumpkin beer
- arrive early to ensure a spot on one of the couches up front, or just to grab a glass of wine before the show! regardless of your age, though, the peanut butter cookies available are to die for!
- Always arrive 45 minutes early you want to sit in the couches!!!!!
- My favorite place to see a movie in Columbia.
- If u love carbs u will love this place!!! Columbia sourdough is a must
- Great movies, nice food, beer, and the true false festival
- Awesome. Intimate. Perfect. And awesome!
- Get a drink, find a couch, watch a movie. It's like home, but you should probably wear pants.
- Douchebags work here
- Spread out in a couch.
- It has it's fair share of hipsters. But its really comfortable and the films are great.
- Arrive early if you want to sit on the couches!
- Pro tip: Coffee and chocolate crossant at 6:30am.
- Best quiche ever!!
- Put Bragg's Liquid Aminos on your popcorn.